If you following me on m Instagram and looking what I am up to on my InstaStory you know why I desperately (seriously desperately!) need a big (huge) bag.
I carry sooooo many things with me every day to work:
1. coffee (I love my and only mine caramel coffee) 2. Lunch / snacks / chocolate / sometimes even dinner 3. juice /wather 4. books, notebook, pens, markers 5. umbrella and so much more that when I pass the security control in my building I feel most of the time crazy embarrassed repeating myself that I am eating a lot and I have classes after work :P
Thanks God everyone are so nice and understanding that it just gives us the opportunity to chat and lough at the morning. And this is the only time when I lough because of the size of my bag (very often three bags that I carry with me). When it’s raining and I am trying to survive walking with all these stuff or when my back hurts me because I am holding my bag on the crook of my arm. I will never ever buy the bag which you need to hold that way (except Kelly or Birkin some day nevertheless soon :P). When I am coming back home after long day at 21:30 I just want to threw these things away.
But seriously I am thing to buy a big bag which I can hold on my arm and fit the book all the things I need for classes and maybe coffee inside.
Some of the options I consider you may find below. Of course the one I like the most is the most expensive :/ as always … Can you guess which one?
1. Saint Laurent – too similar to the Chanel bag
2. Celine – I tried the small version and I am not sure if I like it. The leather is very weird.
3. I saw the biggest size and I felt in love. The only one available in the shop unfortunately was the burgundy color. I love the shape, design, brand but it doesn’t have a zip – as far as I checked …
4. Saint Laurent – I am not sure if I like it.
5. Sain5 Laurent – didn’t steal my heart completely
6. Mansur Gavriel – I would buy it a year ago if they make it with silver hardwear – I still cannot understand why all designers use gold :( I know that if I buy it I will eventually stop using it because of this gold.
7. Saint Laurent – I like the shape but the only one they are making with the silver hard wear is in this crocodile inspired print and I am not sure about it.